30 March 2022
Pools inspire people to relax, explore the world, and bond with family and friends. Here’s a list of some of the world’s most breathtaking pools to take a dip in:
1. Havasu Falls, Arizona, USA – Swimmers enjoy the cold, fresh waters below as this beautiful cascade roars.
2. Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc, Antibes, France – In this stylish French waterfront pool, you may swim in elegance.
3. Hidden Beach, Marieta Islands, Mexico – This Mexican swimming hole is a photographer’s dream and is visited by water babies from all over the world.
4. Bronte Beach Pool, Sydney, Australia – An early morning plunge at Bronte Beach Pool is a popular way for Sydneysiders to start the day.
5. Deep Dive Dubai, Nad Al Sheba district, Dubai – Currently the world’s deepest swimming pool, with a depth of 169.9 feet (60.02 meters) and a capacity of 14 million liters of water, according to the Guinness World Record. That’s the equivalent of six Olympic-sized swimming pools, according to the owners.
6. Perivolas Hotel: Santorini, Greece – Many of the most magnificent pools in the world can be found in Greece, and the Perivolas resort complex is home to many of them. With sweeping city and water views, this pool in Santorini is what Mediterranean dreams are made of, making it the ideal spot to start your day with a swim or end it with a cocktail.
7. Four Seasons Safari Lodge: Central Serengeti, Tanzania – The Four Seasons’ luxe safari resort is located in the Serengeti National Park. While the resort is well-known for its once-in-a-lifetime trips and experiences, one of its finest features is right on the premises. The free-form infinity pool at the lodge offers panoramic views of the national park and animals.
8. The Tank – The Golden Nugget Hotel: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA – One of the most interesting swimming pools in the world may be seen at the Golden Nugget Hotel in Las Vegas. The Tank is a swimming pool with a three-story covered water slide that takes riders safely through a massive shark tank. Around 300 marine species, including numerous menacing-looking sharks and rays, live in the 200,000-gallon tank. Guests who prefer not to ride the water slides may still swim with the sharks in the bottom-floor swimming pool that surrounds the tank. The Tank also has 15 private cabanas and waterfalls for visitors to splash about in.
9. Perivolas Hotel Infinity Pool: The Perivolas Hotel, Santorini, Greece – Here lies high on a cliff and offers breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea from its infinity pool. The structures around this exquisite swimming pool are meant to blend in with the natural backdrop and are constructed in Santorini’s signature stark white style. When looking out over the sea from the swimming pool’s terrace, it might be difficult to tell where the infinity pool stops and the ocean and azure blue sky begin. It is unquestionably a captivating and relaxing area to simply unwind or have a refreshing swim.
10. Koh Yao Noi Hotel & Island Resort: Thailand – Each exquisite villa or suite at Thailand’s Six Senses boutique resort has its own gorgeous infinity pool, providing guests with the utmost in seclusion. Private balconies surround several of the infinity pools, where guests may receive private spa treatments. Guests can also select rooms and infinity pools with views of Phang Nga Bay’s beautiful seas. This wonderful Thai resort is situated on Yao Noi, a peaceful island about 45 minutes by speedboat from Phuket. The Six Senses is perched on a hill, surrounded by woods and only a few feet from the white-sand beach below.
Dreams turn out to become reality some way, somehow. It wouldn’t hurt to be doing a little bit of “Dream Planning” don’t you think?